"As coach to Gold and Silver medallists at the London 2012 Olympics I am always seeking to increase my athletes' performance. I understand the importance of training the breathing muscles and have used RespiBelt to achieve these results, improving my athletes' running economy and endurance. RespiBelt is a great breathing training aid and I will continue to champion its use in my coaching to world class athletes."
Alberto Salazar, Coach, Nike Oregon Project.
RespiBelt is a breathing training device that fits around the lower chest and ribcage. It provides a training load to the breathing muscles as the chest expands during breathing. The Nike Oregon Project; a multi-national running team of Nike sponsored athletes training together under the expert direction of Alberto Salazar, uses RespiBelt as part of the athletes' training preparations.
- Added resistance for muscles of breathing
- UK innovation, manufacturing and materials
- Adjustable to change training load on the breathing muscles
- Can help provide you with a competitive edge
- Real time respiratory training during exercise
- Backed by scientific research and developed in partnership with Progressive Sports Technologies at the Sports Technology Institute, Loughborough University
- Simple to use
- A 'dumbbell' for muscles of breathing